“What kind of idiot pays for bottled water?!,” he asked, with a tone of superiority. I guess I am that idiot.
- I buy bottled water for the convenience when I am out and about and hadn’t planned on getting parched.
- I buy it when I go to the airport so I can save the bottle and have free water (from the fountain) throughout my trip.
- I’ll carry a bottle sometimes if I’m on a hike, or taking in an impromptu workout session.
- And sometimes I’ll reach for a bottle of water as an alternative to soda, coffee, or any other drink.
- So, yes, I guess that makes me an “idiot.” And I am not ashamed.
This guy just needs to mind his own business. I’m so tired of people making these blanket statements, or taking some broad, general view when they don’t know all the facts or details. I wish people would think before they speak. It would make the world a better place.
by Danka Leebon
Residential Life Magazine